cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM MFS - Short Dump while starting the communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to set up MFS in SAP EWM, almost done. But getting short dump while starting the communication channel in EWM monitor. Please see attached file.

Can you please help me in resolving the same?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Goel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sachin

Check tcode >>/SCWM/MFS_PLC and sending FM.

Material Flow System (MFS)  Telegram Processing  Define Telegram Structure -> Define Telegram Structure for PLC Interface Type

and SYBE and structure name.

dump you are getting can be due to this two places.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for reply,

In /SCWM/MFS_PLC, I have maintained the sending FM as /SCWM/MFS_SIM_RECEIVE.

And in Define Telegram structure, for SYBE, I have maintained the structure name as /SCWM/S_MFS_TELETOTAL.

But still I am getting dump.

Also, in Define MFS actions, I have defined 2 actions. Action 1 with Action function as /SCWM/MFS_TO_CONFIRM and Action 2 with action function as /SCWM/MFSACT_STATUS. Is this correct? Is this causing the issue?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to configure all actions and assign them to warehouse and tele type.

Material Flow System (MFS)  Telegram Processing  Define Telegram Structure -> Define Telegram Structure for PLC

tele type and structure name >>use teletotal.

Material Flow System (MFS)  Telegram Processing  Define Telegram Structure -> Define Telegram Structure for PLC Interface Type

Here also for SY** use teletotal

After every config run /SCWM/MFS_GEN_APPDAT.

then from monitor stop plc and reset to 0 and then rerun.

Check >> Extended Warehouse Management under Material Flow System (MFS)  Master Data  Define Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) >> Use teletotal here also.

""/SCWM/MFS_PLC, I have maintained the sending FM as /SCWM/MFS_SIM_RECEIVE.""

put >> A proprietary communication sending FM and /SCWM/MFS_SIM_Send.

regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj again. Can you please also guide, on which MFS actions should I configure for below Teletypes?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

Please find below as requested. If details provided to you before was helpful then you can like indicate.

I have not given two fields of this table.

also one more thing have you activated BC sets before.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The problem is we dont have actions FM assigned to these action numbers. So I am looking for actions FM to be assigned to the above Action numbers? such as below. .. Can you please let me know which Action FMs shold be assigned to which Teletype?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Were you able to solve this issue?. , even I am getting the same dump. Appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

In my system,subsequent WTs are not getting confirmed automatically (after 3 sec.. as per settings).

Can you please help what could be the issue? I had to manually confirm every WT to generate the next Task.

Thanks,

Shashidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar

Your action is not working as expected and this table is not working his part.

You can see below table where life means running of PLC.

STAT means status

so in same WH task and its confirmation telegram is not working.

Also your FM is not working send and rec at proprietary level.

need to work with technical consultant to clear idea.

1. FM not working properly.

2. Structuring not sending expected data.

3.check what all telegram are send and reci and which has not processed.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shashidhar

provide screen shot and check FM used at

/SCWM/MFS_PLC - Maintain Programmable Logic Controller 

and check Sending FM  /SCWM/MFS_SIM_SEND and

Starting /SCWM/MFS_SIM_RECEIVE

this FM creates DUMP of need to check from technical end with telegram structure.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

1. Define telegram structure

1.1. SPRO-->Extended Warehouse Management-->Material Flow System (MFS)--> Telegram Processing-->Define Telegram Structure-->Define Telegram Structure for PLC as below

Kindly note: For SYBE, SYEN and SYES the structure should be /SCWM/S_MFS_TELECORE

1.2. SPRO-->Extended Warehouse Management-->Material Flow System (MFS)--> Telegram Processing-->Define Telegram Structure-->Define Telegram Structure for PLC Interface Type as below

Kindly note: For SYBE, SYEN and SYES the structure should be /SCWM/S_MFS_TELECORE

2. Define MFS Action

2.1. SPRO-->Extended Warehouse Management-->Material Flow System (MFS)--> Telegram Processing-->Define MFS Actions as below

2.2. SPRO-->Extended Warehouse Management-->Material Flow System (MFS)--> Telegram Processing-->Find MFS Actions as below

Kindly noted: I have assigned only two actions and its working

1. STAT      C Status Message -- 06-- /SCWM/MFSACT_STATUS

2. WTCO   G Confirmation of the Warehouse Task--02-- /SCWM/MFSACT_WT_CONFIRM

3. /SCWM/MFS_PLC - Maintain Programmable Logic Controller  as below

Kindly note: This is s test system, so i have not given any Destination and starting FM. I hope in real time you can give your destination system and sending FM as /SCWM/MFS_SIM_SEND and starting FM as /SCWM/MFS_SIM_RECEIVE

4.After every configuration changes, Please do /SCWM/MFS_GEN_APPDAT - Generate Application Data to your warehouse.

Hope this will help others!

Thanks,

Jaya

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you create your own telegram structure?

/SCWM/S_MFS_TELETOTAL is standard structure which you need to convert. For example, you can't use "QUAN" type in your telegram structure. Copy this structure and replace QUAN data types as CHAR.

Hope this helps,

Best regards.

Serhan