cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM7 Catalogue Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We're trying to implement a punch out catalogue in SRM7. It's working fine in SRM5 and the only parameters i can see that need to

be added for SRM7 are

~OkCode ADDI

~caller CTLG

~target _top

returntarget _top

The catalogue pops up in a new window ok but when i click add items it just loads SRM again at the homepage , we're using NWBC HTML.

Is this an issue with the HOOKURL on the catalogue provider side? Unfortunately I've no admin access to run any HTML listener tools.

Thanks,

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've debugged through the /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_INBOUND_HDLR=CM003 class and i can't see where the issue is, I seem to be getting all the item details returned. Should sap-nwbc-action_url be filled?

new_item-description[1]PRODUCT
new_item-quantity[1]1
new_item-unit[1]EA
new_item-ext_product_id[1]123
new_item-vendormat[1]123
new_item-price[1]123
new_item-currency[1]GBP
new_item-matgroup[1]123
target_url/nwbc/?sap-nwbc-has_post_params=X
sap-client450
sap-languageEN
sap-nwbc-nodeapp_window_body
sap-nwbc-action_url
navigationtargetportal_content/nwbc_back?sap-nwbc-context=03
navmode3
usepostTRUE
sapsrm_resume_idSAPSRM_OCI
sap-wd-configid/SAPSRM/WDAC_I_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH
jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

As per other threads, please add the parameter BYPASS_INB_HANDLER into the catalog call structure before the HOOK_URL parameter.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Jason, that worked!

I had that parameter in, but after HOOK_URL, put it in before and it's fine now

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies guys, think the parameters are ok - like i said working for SRM5 and I've added in the parameters above recommended for SRM7 - will get onto the catalog site and see can they help. Will update with the issue when i know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tony,

In SRM7 we used to maintain the below paraments for punchout catalogues in Content management. Please use these below parameters and check.

Step 1)

Sno   parameter      parameter value                               type

10)   (Blank)            https://....(catalog URL)                    URL

20)   username       20XX_BUY_AS_P_01                      Fixed Value

30)   password       ******                                                  Fixed Value

40)   user                SY-UNAME                                       SAP Field

41)   language        SY-LANGU                                        SAP Field

42)   country           IN(Country code)                               Fixed Value

45)   geocode         2000                                                  Fixed Value

50)   ~OkCode       ADDI                                                  Fixed Value

60)   ~TARGET      _top                                                   Fixed Value

80)   ~CALLER      CTLG                                                 Fixed Value

90)   HOOK_URL    (blank)                                               Return URL

Step 2)  Add the catalog ID (20XX_BUY_AS_P_01) to CATALOGID Attributes in ORg Structure for that USER.

Regards,

Gowrisankar

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tony,

Please have a look at the note :
1287412 - Prerequisites for OCI integration in SRM 7.0

summer