cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have IDOC number which is generated in ECC system and its 03 status in the same.

I am also checked the queues there is no struck up any where.

Based on the IDOC number how we know the message id in PI system?

I checked in IDX5 with the IIDOC number but it showing "no messages are passed".

Help me to find the MESSAGE ID for that particular IDOC.

Thanks & Records

Dileep Kumar P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

If the IDOC is not found in IDX5 then check SM58 in ECC. the idoc must have stuck there. you can also refer the below blog

regards,

Harish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you couldnt find IDOC in IDX5 and also there are no stuck messages in SM58 of ECC, Check if the port in your ECC partner profile has RFC which is pointing to your SAP PI.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

As its already answered, check idx5 with dates, check retention period.

Additional to that still if you are not able to find, Check by giving interface details in PI SXMB_MONI on that perticular day and time stamp of Idoc with 03 status in ECC, see if any messages are coming, there you can check your Idoc.

Thanks & Reagrds,

A.Neelima.

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

The first check point should always be SM58 of ECC System, you can enter the RFC destination name and wide range for date selection to check any stuck entries.

If nothing is found in the ECC System then in PI System goto IDX5 enter the Idoc number along with the Date range you should get the Message ID.

NOTE: Important point to check here is, even if you enter the IDOC number in the IDX5 you need to mention the date-time range correctly (i.e. it should include the sent time of IDOC) otherwise you will not get the results.

Also check your retention period of successful messages in PI System, if messages is older than your retention period then also you won't get any result in IDX5.

Regards

Vj

former_member202642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Use transaction code IDX5 to find IDOCs by providing proper details that you need to fill after using t-code IDX5.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Aamir