cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B catalog filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have to filter the products that are shown in B2B, in the catalog. i have to execute a RFC to R\3, to a BAPI, and with the result of this BAPI i have to filter the products.

I know to execute a RFC, but i do not know where filter the products then. I do not know where, in ProductsISA.jsp, where the products are loaded.

Can anybody help me, please?.

P.D. Sorry if my English is not very good.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the situation you have put in.

I will suggest you to inherit a new NEW BAPI from existing BAPI in R/3 and filter the result there itself.

Regards,

Prashil

former_member202208
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

What is the criteria on which you want to filter out the products, before you display it on the UI??

If you are working on a custom BAPI, then you can ask the BAPI developer to filter out the products based on your input and the resultant table will contain only the filtered products.

If you are following the standard flow of B2B, then i think, you would have any filtering logic in ProductsISA.jsp. Backend functions will automatically populate the objects and the data would be rendered..

Else, if you are forced to do it in the UI component,

then you can have the products name in an file and when the rendering logic, have a check if the product needs to be filtered, then skip it.

Thanks,