Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for a sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing a strange issue. We have some sales orders. When user is trying to Access VA02 and modify a contract, We are getting an error as "No authorization to change this sales document". We could change some sales orders. We have observed two things here,

A) if a sales order has items in it,--> "No authorization to changes this sales document"

B) if a sales orders has no items in it --> "No problem with the authorization, we can modify the order".

Document type used for this sales order is ZC02. We have given ZC02 in role and 01,02,03,43,C1 and C2 activities in the roles along with proper Org values. still we are not able to open the sales order with change mode.

Could you please  help me resolve this issue??

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run SU53? What does it say is the problem?

Steve.

0 Kudos

Yes Steve, i had run SU53 it says that the object Z_REPT_DEV and activity 99 is missing. We have even tried giving this object and activity. Still it does not work.

0 Kudos

That is a custom authorization object and not a standard SAP one, right? My guess, in that case, is that the code that implements that auth object, presumably in a user exit or BAdI in VA02, is incorrect. That must be your code - time to speak to the person that wrote it?

Steve.