Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis result different in DEV and PROD

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have modified few functions in development and transported the changes but after transport there is a new SOD produced at the user level and with same access in Development there is no violation when I checked the function permission there is two duplicate entries in production ruleset compared to Development. Do I need to remove the duplicate entries in production and then run risk analysis is this going to fix SOD ?

My assumption is GRC 10 doesn't have ability to transport changes for deletion in functions.

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

looks that the rules have been appended so it shows twice.

I suggest to download the correct rules from DEV and upload in PROD again. You can use program GRAC_UPLOAD_RULES to upload in PROD. Please make sure you set the option to overwrite, and not append.

With GRAC_RULE_DELETE you can also delete the rules before you upload (not necessary, but possible).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I have transported the ruleset to prod not uploaded. I did uploaded the ruleset in development with APPEND but it did not show in development as twice but in production it shows twice after transport.

We follow transport procedure for ruleset maintenance.

Regards,

Salman

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

I removed the duplicate entries in production and it resolved violation

Answers (0)