Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - CHANGE DOCUMENT FOR USERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I pull out a report for deleted users. I find it difficult to get their Full NAMES & SURNAMES as well as the USER GROUP they belonged to.

What I get is USERNAME, DATE & TIME.

How can I pull up their Full Names & Usergroups.

Do I need to ask the ABAPERS to write me a report?

this is how I want my report to look like:

USERNAME|NAME|SURNAME|USERGROUP|DATE|TIME

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benton,

Please have a look at BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. Its a function module so execute it using se37.

i.e., SE37->BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL->EXECUTE.

Type the userId in the Username field (In Import Parameters), than execute. Expand LogonData (In export parameters), this would display the usergroup as well.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Benton,

Depending on your SAP version and the exact report you are running you may be able to click the "Change Layout" button once the report has been executed. Changing the layout will allow you to add additional fields to the report.

If you are using the change document report you will not have the option to add full name.

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benton,

Please have a look at BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL. Its a function module so execute it using se37.

i.e., SE37->BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL->EXECUTE.

Type the userId in the Username field (In Import Parameters), than execute. Expand LogonData (In export parameters), this would display the usergroup as well.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yup, you have to write a z program from your abaper.

Cheers,

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried the se37 , BAPI_GET_USER thing.it's not working.It doesn't find any data on the system relating to the deleted users.

And the Change document report doesn't have an option to add fullname even if i try the Change Layout Facility.

Is ABAP the only way to go now?

0 Kudos

Hi Benton,

Its BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL, not BAPI_GET_USER .

Anyways it returns msg saying "User xxxx doesnt exist" for the deleted users.

For change history data you may look at following tables:

USH02 Change history for logon data

USH04 Change history for authorizations

USH10 Change history for authorization profiles

USH12 Change history for authorization values

Hope it helps.

Please reward points if it is useful.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Santosh.

Now that i got the User_Group from USH02, i also need the Deleted user's Full Name.and that's all I need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh

I had a look at the BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL.And yes it works.The reason it didn't work last time was that i tried to do it on Development Client and the specific user that i was looking for, didn't work on DEV.she only worked on Production.

Thanks,

Benton