Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing in the basis of billing plan for multiple schedule lines

former_member374929
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one scenario in which we have created milestoen billing via project systems in sales order. Now Suppose I have three line items in my sales order and against each line items we have maintained multiple schedule lines. ex. 10%, 40%,50% respectively. Similarly for other line items also we have maintained the same. Now I need to generate invoice on the basis of schedule lines(billing plan). for ex. single Invoice covers 2 schedule lines out of total schedule lines in the line item. Similarly for other line items.

Kindly guide.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard configuration, it is not possible to generate billing document based on schedule line.  You can try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in the program RV60AFZC

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your milestone billing plan integrates with PS means that you have an order related billing.

Hence schedule line is a confusing word and I assume it as a billing plan.

Each milestone-related billing date is blocked for processing until the Project System confirms that the milestone is completed. The billing block will automatically be removed once the milestone is achieved.

Do maintain copy controls properly at item category level (VTFA) and your billing should happen standard SAP way.

If still you face any errors, please post the screenshots.

Thanks

Atul