cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in VA01 (pricing condition)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

In VA01->Condition ,the fields which doesnt have condition Type are appearing in Blue color,can any one tell why it so.

Also i want to know , i have standard condition type "PR00" also i have my own condition type like "za","zb" in condition but only the "zb" is fully processed i.e yellow in color and other condition type are in Green in color(triangular in shape).

So i want to know why the other condition types are not fully processed .

Points are assured!!!

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to check condition records for za zb .

check the pricing procedure assignment based upon saled org , DC, Div, Doc pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

if they are ok then there should not be any problem .

in VA03 check the analysys condition tab and click analsys and check what the error is .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Blue color against a condition in the conditions tab indicates, thats the value active in calculating the netvalue.

You can test it by giving pr00 for a line item and the first time its in blue color and enter the condition again ( PR00) and give a different amount, you will find that the earlier condition value changes from blue to black and new one will be in blue indicating active. Green color indicates , a condition record has been found for the condition relevant. If a condition record is not found then, the condition is not processed.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank sadhu,

but i have condtion record for tat condtion type which has not been proceesed and still it is in trainagular shape.