cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error "Project Profile XXXX-NT has been selected with improper project Coding"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts,

I have just created an appropriation request and when I try to create a scheme in CJ20N and save it , the system throws error  :-

"Project Profile XXXXX has been selected with improper project Coding"

I created another scheme for test and get the same error.

Kindly guide me as to why am I getting this error, wat reason and please help me with the solution.

rgds

Mazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check project profile in opsa and also check validation if that project profile is there for it's custom check? even above suggested this thing.

if this is the condition then check config doc where it would be mentioned in validation like if project profile XXXXXX then coding mask YYYYY system should pick.

so hear we can say validation is preventing you to create project with wrong coding mask so check it.

Regards,

Sanjeev 

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not standard error, seems any validation rule is working behind your project coding. Check in tranx OPSI as well as in OPSA.

Validation rules are custom rules to prevent save for some incorrect entry as per business requirement. If certain entry doesn't match the rule criteria, then configured error on rule, will pop up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether validation is maintained in OPSI.

regards,

Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sampath,

I am a little new to this, so you may have to elaborate on this.

rgds

mazal