cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of supply deleted when changing plant in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I've found an strange SRM 7 behaviour. When I'm creating a shopping cart and I assign a valid supplier for an item (Source of supply/ Service Agents tab) : why is it unassigning the supplier every time I change the Location/plant at "Item data" tab?

How can I avoid this ? Is it a standard behaviour?

I have noticed that method UPDATE_ITEM_INTERNAL from /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC class, produces a SOS_VALIDATION where the supplier is marked as deleted (del_ind  = 'X').

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just debug a little but inside method SOS_VALIDATE of class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC. Especially check what you are getting in parameter  lt_sos_list for  CALL METHOD /sapsrm/if_pdo_do_sos~get_sos_local_and_be

thanks,

sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

internal table lt_sos_list is empty after calling  " /sapsrm/if_pdo_do_sos~get_sos_local_and_be".

Variable lv_found is false so my supplier is marked as deleted.

I think this is a standard behaviour. Any idea?

Thanks.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question would be is it happening with all SC s and all vendors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question is why when i change the Location/plant field, the supplier is deleted from "Source of supply/service agents" tab.

It occurs the same if I change company code or product category for example.

Thanks.

former_member184741
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry but we can only figure this by debugging

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard behaviour in SRM.

Some fields like: Company Code, Product Category, Location can all be used to determine a specific source.

So if you first add a supplier and then change one of the fields that could influence the source of supply SRM gets rid of the selected supplier so you have to source again.

Regards,

Robin