cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read Group ID from Value Mapping Context in Cache Monitoring ?

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In RWB --> Cache Monitoring --> Integration Server (Java) -> (Search for Value Mapping Groups) in this each item is identified by Value Mapping Group (GroupID, Context, Identifier/Agency, Identifier/Scheme). Either we create Value Mapping Table in ID or replicate value mapping data directly from text file/SAP table etc., in run time cache, data will be identified in this manner.

Now, our requirement is to delete a record the Cache for a particular context. Two operations provided by XI one is 'Delete' and another one is 'DeleteGroup'. When we use either of this, we should know GroupID. Suppose, I replicated some large amount of data from my text file in Runtime Cache. Value Mapping Table is like that IN --> India, US --> USA, AU --> Australia, EG --> Egypt. Now, I am required to write a program to get the input country code from user which is going to delete in the value mapping table like IN/AU.... For this, what logic we should follow in the program is, First we scan the value mapping table and find the record (country code) which is match with the input. Then find the GUID value for this record. Now we use the DeleteGroup Operation and pass this GUID and then delete the record.

So, in essence, how to read the GUID from value mapping context.

Friends, Kindly help me to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Jegatheeswaran P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get the way to read group id?