Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap to File scenario.

former_member194481
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is Soap to File scenario , i don't have any mapping so i have created a dummy (interface,namespace)in both the sender and receiver . I have left the Software component version blank i have activated it and when i trying to get a WSDL out of ICO it is giving the error like

Error :-

Software component version not defined; select an appropriate software component version

but if i do the same for file to file it worked without any issue , can some one suggest me how can i solve this issue.

PI version :- 7.31

Thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

For a SOAP to File scenario would recommend creating ESR objects till service interface and then proceeding to create an ICO

Regards,

Sriram

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

As far as i know you would need the service interfaces defined in the ESR for SOAP adapter, you can try to define them instead of use a dummy service interfaces.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

My guess is that you are on Java stack only correct?

Creat a DT, MT and Service Interface in your Design. On your config just reference the Software component(Needs to be valid) and then test.

Should work fine like that.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you don't have any mapping create only data type,message type and services interfaces in ESR.