cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles are not updating in the GRC 10.0 System.

former_member659299
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

We had created Z role in ECC system and Ran the Sync Jobs in the GRC 10.0 System .

But the role created in backend System(ECC) was not updating in the roles of the GRC system.

Can any one provide right solution.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"BASIS Wipro",

Not to be insulting, but we have no idea who you are, so I must ask, are you 100% certain that you successfully imported this new role? The synchronization confirms that the roles imported into GRC actually exist in the connector, but if your import was not successful, or, in fact ever done, the role will not be there.

Gretchen

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are expecting the role to be appeared in PFCG. We cannot see it under PFCG in GRC. I do not know which component in GRC you are configuring, if it is Access Risk Analysis, you can find your Z role in risk analysis screens.

Regards,

Kaavya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloooooo, "BASIS Wipro", just checking in. It has been now nearly 72 hours since the last response. Were any of them helpful, or did we all miss the mark? If so, with more information surely someone here will come up with another idea.  Please do the needful for the benefit of all the forum followers, as you own this discussion.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wipro Basis Team,

Please configure the trusted rfc connection and  Connectors are configured properly and run the synchronous jobs in sequence.

Regards,

Visu

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Wipro Basis Team

On running the sync job what are you expecting to occur when you say the roles are not updating in GRC System? I wonder if you are expecting a different outcome to the purpose of the sync jobs.

Regards

Colleen