Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Geo map content

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in geo map content with TM 9.1 where when I select show  map in transportation cockpit I get a dump-

ERROR: Error in HTML_ISLAND "VISBIZ_ISLAND" of view "FPM_VISBIZ_UIBB.V_VISBIZ": To use a UI element of type HTML_ISLAND, the application must be executed in the "Standards" browser mode (termination: RABAX_STATE).

I have already done the below enclosed config-

a) Map product ID-HERE_NORMAL

b) Map server- http://1.maps.nlp.nokia.com/maptile/2.1/maptile/newest/normal.day/{LOD}/{X}/{Y}/256/png?token=OvJJVL...

c) Map layer stack ID-HERE

d) MAP product assignment- here MAP LAYER NAME-BASE and MAP PRODUCT ID-HERE_NORMAL

e) Application-TM_TNC

f) MAP LAYER STACK assignment- Here there are 2 values speciifed a) Default  b) HERE which is marked as default

Aalso for point b, for MAP PRODUCT ID-HERE_NORMAL when I clicked on test server entry for the URL enclosed ,I have attached the jpg also where its showing blank.

http://1.maps.nlp.nokia.com/maptile/2.1/maptile/newest/normal.day/{LOD}/{X}/{Y}/256/png?token=OvJJVL...

Can you tell me how to resolve the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the issue is related to the browser version and runtime setting. The browser must be set to execute the application in standard mode and not quirks (with F12 you can open the browser settings and see in which mode the application is executed).

Check your browser.

Marcus

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

can you specifically inform where and how we shall check the browser settings

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

F12. In the menu bar there is information in which mode the browser runs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need really be thankful for Marcus' patience. Let us hope that next question will not be: "What is a menu bar?" 😉

Thanks Marcus for your help all the time to any questions.

Rajiv

PS: 7:1 rules 😉

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks. I am passionate on building the TM community.

Actually the browser mode and all the difficulties to make VB run make me feel like I should be patient with any question. 😉

Marcus

PS: One to go...

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

May be I did not elaborate my last question that the browser is already in standard mode and not quirks.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

I appreciate your lukewarm response on this issue.

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which IE version are you running? I mean honestly, how can anybody help you when you give almost no information. It is obviously a technical issue of the browser in combination with the VB controll.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I am using IE 11 version and TM 9.1. Right now after going thru the cockpit and inputting the locations, I get an error message- GAC :Method/Property does not exist.

Kindly let me know if you require any other details.

former_member186731
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you have the frontend VB 2.1 installed?