cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to create a payment term which will show due date 90 days in invoice and 120 days in accounting document?

Pls provide the steps

Thnx n advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nandy,

What is the business need to print Payment terms as 90 days on Invoice and 120 days in Accounting Document? I may lead to confusion in future.

Anyways, if the the business is adamant on achieving this, it is just a matter of putting a piece of ABAP in your smartform program, as suggested by Suman above.

But frankly the requirement does not seem to be logical to me.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh

The issue is not printing. If document date is 3rd july 2014 then due date will show 3rd October 2014 and in accounting 31st October 2014.

I am either getting 3rd july 2014(90 days) or 31st October 2014(120 days) in both documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandy,

Go through the document given below. Hope it helps

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31997

MT

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nandy,

If you want to show in the invoice print as due date 90 days in the account FBL5N as 120 days, if this is the requirement then you can change the Payment Terms Description as per your need which will be picked by smartforms in the Invoice Print. And what control you did in the OBB8 it will act as per in the accounting document which will reflect in the FBL5N.

I think I have made it clear, please inform if there is any queries.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman for the reply

The issue is not printing. If document date is 3rd july 2014 then due date will show 3rd October 2014 and in accounting 31st October 2014.

I am either getting 3rd july 2014(90 days) or 31st October 2014(120 days) in both documents