cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to see all the posts presented by me?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

where i can see the total number of posts(just number) presented by me in SD forum?

Out of my posts some might be correct answers--some might be helpful--where i can see all these(any one place to give me clarity)

Suppose if i participated in 500 posts by my comments after my joining in forum-----

10 may be right,

10 may be helpful,

480 posts might be of no-use...

where i can see this??(any one place to see all)

Please help...

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure countering the number of posts feature is available. If you are really want to know about the discussions where you have participated then you can find it in your profile.

Content>Filtered by 'Participated'>Discussions

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Jitendra for answering--can you please help me in finding the later lines in my post??(like Correct answer/Helpful answer/No-use in one place)

Is it possible to retrieve total number of posts???

Phanikumar

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you want to know about threads posted by you, then select 'Authored'>Discussions and there from the drop down option you can find out which all threads have been answered (green tick) and unanswered as well (blue question mark sign)

If you intended to know about your participation to other's thread, then you can filter it with 'Participated' option as mentioned in below screenshot.

I didnt find any option that tells total number of posts other than counting manually.

can answer better.

Regards,

JK

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately you'll have to count manually: there are 20 per page.

However, while these stats are nice, you should really be looking at the expertise section in reputation.  This lists how many points you have earned in each space (forum) for answering questions, providing helpful answers, etc.  No, it's not as detailed as what you seek but it does provide a global answer to how you're doing.  Reputation > Expertise > Scroll or filler for a space.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread Closed...

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It is still open. Please check

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just now closed -let me know if any.

Thanks again for helping me.

Phanikumar

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A similar query was discussed some time ago and here it is.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3429021

Apart from those options there is no other way.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, according to this method, Phani has 5 correct and 9 helpful posts.