cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all objects are archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done an archiving of object MM_EBAN. In the variant I have selected the requisition date range (Field BADAT) in the variant. Lots of items has been archived. But there are huge number of entries into that selection criteria in database. Means not all entries has been archived. What can be the main reason for it? Is there any criteria to be archived for every item? If yes the how to resolve it.

Asad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

Yes you need to set deletion flag for the items,For reference please follow SCN doc

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav,

For your reply. But what about others archiving object objects(CO/PP/FI modules). Is the rule same for all objects?

Asad

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

General rule is all the documents needs to be functionally complete inorder to get archived.

Deletion flag is set by the archiving process as applicable.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

It may be problem in the SAP archiving program(Bug), better you can raise the ticket to SAP they may tell you to apply the Support package or quick fix SAP Note

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for your reply. I am another thinking. Is it required to set the deletion flag of all items to be archived at first?

Asad

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad,

Please check the detailed logs for more information on why items are not archived.

Regards,

Deepak Kori