cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Master data issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is that Staging area and door determination group will be CIFed from ECC product master to EWM warehouse product master?

In my customer system, there are more than 2 lacs of products missing staging area and door determination group updated in database table

but they are displaying in Product master transaction, which is causing issue for not automatically determining staging bay and door.

With my analysis, it could be possibility that they might have not placed determination group configuration in production at the time of

master data uploading. Are there any other possibilities? Now, what is the best method to update determination group for products?

Could you please suggest me how the master data will be deployed and is that staging area and determination group will be included

as part of that data upload or will it be done manually or any process for automatically?

And, How the storage types tab will be updated in product master? will it be updated as part of the master data upload? Since, There are lots of products updated with storage bin type as NONE, but there are no bins defined in the warehouse which is causing destination bin determination issue?

As per my understanding, customer used slotting and rearrangement earlier. Will that update bin type automatically in storage type tab?

Can you please help me in these issues which is really very urgent?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

"Is that Staging area and door determination group will be CIFed from ECC product master to EWM warehouse product master?"

>> No , It in Material/product  EWM view so need ti maintain in EWM. Not Ciffed from ECC.

In my customer system, there are more than 2 lacs of products missing staging area and door determination group updated in database table

but they are displaying in Product master transaction, which is causing issue for not automatically determining staging bay and door.

With my analysis, it could be possibility that they might have not placed determination group configuration in production at the time of

master data uploading. Are there any other possibilities? Now, what is the best method to update determination group for products?

>> Best way to use LSMW and check for re-updating field and save. Hope it will work.

Or make it blank and then upload with actual value. So you will do 2 times save option.

Could you please suggest me how the master data will be deployed and is that staging area and determination group will be included as part of that data upload or will it be done manually or any process for automatically?

If small amount then can be done manually 

and if more then check

PACI/SRCI can be upload via slotting as well.

section indicator also.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for you reply.

For updating storage bin type field in storage type tab , shall i use slotting only or else?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use slotting for storage bin type field.

The Planned Storage Bin Type indicator is the value that is set during slotting if the option to Save Results is used during the execution of the slotting program. In this case, the data is saved in the Planned… field until the slotting run is activated. Once the slotting run is activated, the Planned Bin Type indicator will be moved to the active Storage Bin Type field and the planned field will be cleared.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you suraj.

Answers (0)