cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude Condition for specific materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained a condition for Commission with the Key combination of sales order/order/plant level. The condition was applied on all sales order and plants of that sales organization and was working fine so far. 

Now i want to exclude this Condition type (commission) for few specific materials on these plants. Means for some specific materials in a sales order on these plants, this condition should not be applied.

Please explain how to do this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Add another field into a new condition table that uses a field from the material master, material groups, ext. material grouop, etc.  Note I assume there would be something "specific" about these materials, for example type, colour, grade, etc.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. Can u elaborate it further with specific Tcodes

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Waza

I have added a new access (material) in existing access sequence of sales org/order/plant. now i have got the option to define a specific material as well. But my requirement is that the commission condition should not be applied on that specific combination of sales org/order/plant and material.

should i use Exclusion indicator in Vk11?

Regards

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do it this way but then don't maintain a condition record for that combination.

Regards

Waza

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

As per my understanding goes you can use 3 options.

Opt 1: Create an access (condition table) containing sales org/order/plant/material group

ex sales org: 1000, order type: OR, Plant: 1000, material group: 01

Then maintain condition records for combination of 1000/OR/1000/01 and maintain material group for all the materials for which this condition type should get triggered.

Opt 2: Define a customer routine i.e, in VOFM for pricing requirement with logic where in it goes and checks material group of the material, and if its 01 then apply the condition type and for this you need not define new access (condition table) but you still need to maintain material group in all the materials.

Opt 3: Create an access (condition table) containing sales org/order/plant/material

ex sales org: 1000, order type: OR, Plant: 1000, material: abcd

Then maintain condition records for combination of 1000/OR/1000/abcd but in this case you need to maintain condition records for all the materials which is not advisable.

NOTE:

• Exclusive indicator in access sequence: if valid condition records are found then system won’t go to next access.

Hope this helps

Regards

Naveen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please share the way you can group these specific materials.

Regards

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen P,

You can achieve the requirement but need technical help from ABAPer,

As per your requirement you need to exclude the condition type for specific  material.

1. Create one Z table for Material (because you need to exclude the condition type for few or more materials) it will give you flexibility to add or remove materials for exclusion in condition type for further business need.

2. Create one requirement Routine in VOFM with the help of ABAP for logic if system find any material listed in z table then condition type will be deactivated.

3. Assign the routine against the condition type in your required pricing procedure.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar