cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intenal order budget utilized value remove after GRN

0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I have a question regarding asset budget check , using internal order in PO.

I have create the statistical internal order and maintain budget in the Internal Order.

During the Purchase Order entry, I have enter the asset master /GL Account/ Co center...system should utilized budget against the internal order

e.g. Internal order against budget value 100000 L and PO order value 50000 K

system showing in report budget value 100000 L committed value 50000 and available more 50000 

but when I do the Good receipt system automatically remove committed value and available again more of 100000 L

I did not understand why this is happen could any one helping and give the solution

Thx

Sachin v

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sachin,

This is a normal behavior of a system,to avoid this kind of issue you have to make internal order a real.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

elzabispo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check if Asset Account (balancesheet account)is created in CO cost element category 90(Statistical account).

Regards,

Elza

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please check the settlement profile assigned to your internal order in T.Code OK07. This type of error once occured to me when I assigned the the wrong valid reciever to my order. Kindly check once and feel free to come back.

Best regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We are using statistical internal order for budgeting posting , we create purchase order with assignment category A i.e. asset and assign internal order and maintain budget to the same, after that budget correctly validate on PO level even though budget utilization report also worked perfectly but  once we do GRN commitment is not converted to actual as result to post more PO against the same. which budget already exceed

Please let me know what is the issue

Regards,

Sachin v

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

you cant post any expanses on statistical internal order, If you want to do this you need to make internal order on investment profile.