cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

tj_wilkinson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to apply java support packs to Solution Manager 4.0 and prior to applying them I've updated the JSPM and now the java web application server will not start. Has anyone experienced this? The error message is below. Some of the support packs can still be applied via SDM, but some need to start / restart the java web AS, and those do not work since it will not start.

I found a note that says to redeploy some of the UME components, which I did, and that did not fix the problem. I tried to apply the UME support pack, but that was one that needed to start the java AS to be applied.

Thank you for any input.

~TJ

[Thr 9767] Tue Mar 27 08:05:43 2007

[Thr 9767] JLaunchIExitJava: exit hook is called (rc = -11113)

[Thr 9767] **********************************************************************

• ERROR => The Java VM terminated with a non-zero exit code.

• Please see SAP Note 943602 , section 'J2EE Engine exit codes'

• for additional information and trouble shooting.

[Thr 9767] SigISetIgnoreAction : SIG_IGN for signal 20

[Thr 9767] JLaunchCloseProgram: good bye (exitcode = -11113)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TJ,

if it is an UME error you should als check ST22, SM21 in the ABAP Stack.

UME is configured to use ABAP as data source!?

You can verify UME-configuration with the Configtool, service com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

If it not helps, you should check J2EE trace files, if it is really an UME issue.

Regards

Guido

tj_wilkinson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses guys. Unfortunately 942050 was the note I already found, I just forgot to mention the number in my post. And the error I pasted in I grabbed from the dev_server0 file.

This is on the java application server and no client copy was done.

Thanks.

~TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TJ,

such UME-error might happen after client copy, if user date from client 001 ist copied to the new client. Then you need to regenerate te ABAP-role for user SAPJSF.

Regards

Guido

0 Kudos

Hi TJ,

You should look up trace file std_server0.out. There, you should be able to see details about the exception causing the server to go down. Looked up notes and found 942050. Maybe this is your error?

HTH,

Thomas