cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seaching for Best Practice links that work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

past few years I have been able to access SAP Best Practices documents like SAP Best Practices SAP Best Practices for CP and Wholesale Industries

(this one still works and guides me to the building block and process overview documents!).

Recently any link I can find to SAP Industry or Baseline Best Practices ends up with a dead link. See for example trying to get from here SAP Best Practices Baseline packages – SAP Help Portal Page

to Localized for Netherlands V1.607 SAP Best Practices package further below on that page, results in screen shot attached. I have seen that in many more examples (different countries, or in Industry Best Practice Packages instead of Country Baseline packages....)

Does any know whether and how SAP redesigned their access to Best Practices documents (Configuration Guides, eCatts, Scenario Process Overviews etc.?

Thanks for your reply.

Thijs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi, Thijs,

There is currently a problem with Best Practices on the Help Portal.  On the home page of the portal (http://help.sap.com/) there is a message that reads "Stay Tuned - There are temporary problems when accessing some content types, for example PDF documents or Best Practices. We are working on a solution."

Our Wholesale Distribution industry group does not manage the Help Portal pages, so, unfortunately, I don't know the status of the problem or when it might be resolved.

Lynn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lynn.

I now also see the "Stay tuned..." message. Not sure why I missed it the first time.