cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme_Designer: Missing reference in blue_crystal_theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello togehter,

In our Theme Designer we facing a problem with the blue_crystal theme. We choose blue crystal as base for the custom theme. When doing this, the following errors occurs (i replaced host and port the following console output)

GET https://host:port/sap/public/bc/themes/~client-001/.theme-repository-options.json 404 (Not found) sap-ui-core.js:27

2014-07-02 15:32:51 registerResourcePath ('i18n', './i18n/') - sap.ui.ModuleSystem sap-ui-core.js:80

HEAD https://host:port/demokit/index.html 404 (Not found) sap-ui-core.js:27
HEAD https://host:port/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/demokit/ 404 (NOT FOUND) sap-ui-core.js:27
GET https://host:port/sap/bc/theming/themes/~client-001/Portal/testsuite.json 403 (Forbidden)

The main problem occurs when we add an application or launch UI5 Application Previews / Mobile Apps / Explored. Then a popup show that host:port/sap/public/bc/themes/~client-001/UI5/sap/ui/layout/themes/sap_bluecrystal/library.css could not be loaded.

Same error happens when i tried to replace the logo or save this theme.

Regards

Kai

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you always start UI Theme Designer by running transaction /UI5/THEME_DESIGNER, never use bookmarks. Are you using NW 7.3 or NW 7.4? If the former, share the SP level of your UI Add-On, if the latter share the SP level of the system component SAP_UI. Also share the complete version of your SAPUI5 runtime (e.g. 1.2x.xx). Does the host always remain the same meaning if the initial URL is host.company.com it keeps that way and doesn't change to just host or the other way around? Are you using a reverse proxy to access your system? Are there entries in table HTTPURLLOC? To get you started troubleshooting the problem see and .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samuli,

many thanks for your answer. Sorry for the late reply, but i was on vacation.

After installing the latest notes we've still facing still this problem. I already looked at the LL14 with no success.

Here the facts to your questions:

• NW 7.4
  • SP level of the system component SAP_UI. -> SAP_UI 740 SP Level 0008
  • version of your SAPUI5 runtime

2023584 SAPUI5 upgrade to version 1.20.8           CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig eingebaut       

2023588 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.viz)   CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig  

2023589 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.dist.fiori-li     CA-UI5 erledigt

2023590 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.mobile) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023614 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.inbox) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023615 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.makit) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023622 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ca.ui) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig       

2023623 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.mobile-ext) CA-UI5 erledigt

2023624 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ushell.ushell-lib CA-UI5 erledigt

2023628 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.ux3) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023630 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.commons) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023647 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ca.scfld.md) CA-UI5 erledigt vollständig

2023649 SAPUI5-Upgrade auf Version 1.20.8 (com.sap.ui5.themelib_sap_ CA-UI5 erledigt

The initial URL like host.company.com keeps that way

Are you using a reverse proxy to access your system?  No

Are there entries in table HTTPURLLOC?   No

I attached a screenshot of the error that occurs when i tried to open the mobile apps explored app.

Thanks Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the custom theme at all? Especially did you use custom CSS? If possible you could try to update to SAP_UI 740 SP09. It has new version of the UI Theme Designer (1.4) it will also update your SAPUI5 runtime. If that is not an option you should apply notes to SP08, start with SAP note 2037567 and SAP note 2018113. If the problem persists, I would recommend that you create a customer incident to SAP support.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

i've tried to customize the theme. For example changing the logo in of the app. But this is not applied, and when i tried to save / export the custom theme the same error occurs.

Our backend admin has tried to install SAP_UI 740 SP09, but some failures occurred, so the not is not complete.

Now additionally the launchpad has the error that the loading of the groups failed. I tried to delete the cache and synchronize it in se38 with no success.

He'll create a customer incident to the SAP support, as you suggested.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Kai

Additional Information 05_08_2014: Currently we install a new SAP Gateway with ne Configuration. The SAP couldn't solve the problem till now.