cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fax number is not picking from the ship to party to send COA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To fax COA, output type in delivery is not picking up fax number from customer or from partner function.

Condition records are maintained for partner function ship to party and condition records and output determination procedure is also assigned.

Can anyone guide what is missing to pick up fax number from partner function ship to party or sold to party?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what you need. But please check in V/34. did you maintained the ship or sold to party against the Fax in partner function.

Ssndip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

Thanks for your response!

yes it is maintained there for ship to party. my question is at delivery item level, if I select output type and check the communication method for FAX, it is showing blank or sometime wrong fax number.

I am expecting to pick up  fax number which is maintained at XD02 for the ship to party by refering condition record vv22. Here, I have maintained fax details in contact person of that parner function in the sales area of customer. Else, you can guide me the right procedure to sent COA fax to recipients.

Hope above information helps you to understand my issue, else I will elaborate more.

Thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it selecting the correct partner function and contact person?  You might need to run this in debug to see exactly what it is doing and what FAX number field it is trying to use.

Craig