Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating deliverys with out sales order ref but delivers not blocked

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

I Have maintained credit limit to some customers and i maintained risk cat High it means system will block in Order level itself

but now i am creating delivers with out order ref for some customers now ...That Delivers should be blocked right because i have maintained High level

But system not able to block delivery's

so plz where is the wrong

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhuri A

Jignesh Mehta sir is wright

As per My knowledge if you activated High risk ... And you are creating delivery W/O Sales order system will not block the Delivery Document until and unless You activate Delivery check and PGI Check.

In case imagine you have forgot to do this settings and created delivery .. and billing system wont update the credit limit so after realizing you have to run this program RVKRED77 OR RVKRED07 

So any one comment if i am wrong

Thanks a lot

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You have to make necessary settings for automatic credit controls for blocking the delivery creation due to credit check.

regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checking if you have activated the credit check at delivery level

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Madhuri,

Have you activated Credit Check at Delivery or PGI Level?

Go to IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Credit Management/Risk Management - Credit Management - Assign Sales Documents and Delivery Documents - Credit limit check for delivery types

Here you need to Credit Group to Delivery or PGI and Maintain Credit Management settings (T-Code OVA8) for combination of Credit Control Area + Risk Category + Credit Group (of Delivery of PGI)

Thanks, 

Jignesh Mehta

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

No i have not activated

i have activated only in sales order level because i want to block customers at sales order level

but unfortunately i am creating delivery with out ref sales order

so i will activate delivery and pgi also

Former Member
0 Kudos

you configured only simple credit check and also configure automatic credit check here sd consultant integrated with Fi people .they define risk cat and credit controal areas .we should define credit groups (order ,del and pgi) and also read all the checks in ova8 screen that helps you lot.  i hope you know about it how to read all the contorls and once you get perfect about functionalites just assume some business proccess and configure in your system with different senarios and find gaps, that makes you good consulatant

thank you