cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM4.1 Performance improvement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

has anyone found a transaction in APO that informs you of the amount of memory/processing capacity being used by a planning area. The goal is to determine which of the planning areas is heavy on demand on the SAP APO server.

cheers

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Transaction /sapapo/om24 will determine the Livecache memory consumption.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Murali.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

have you seen any documentation on this transaction/report, this is to explain the results?

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I am sorry that I do not have any specific documentation about this report. However, what I am aware is that this report gives the data about the total livecache memory usage at the instance of running the report.

Also, there are two more reports:

/sapapo/om_lvc_objects - version, planning area wise livecache data volumes are provided in this report.

/sapapo/om_ts_fillrate - analysis on each planning area is provided about no. of characteristic combination, key figures, key figure fill rates etc.,

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Murali.J

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Useful transactions/reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also try LC10 -..> monitoring sub tree..- but dont think you will get a planning area based comparison there too

/sapapo/om16 gives you a planning version based detail ... so if you have your planning areas in different versions(and only one planning area per version) this would be just what you wanted.

you should also be able to roughly guess your planing area size by comparing CVCs, Keyfigures, number of storage buckets, versions per planning area (and other parameters on which the quick sizing is based)