cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS - Delete Activation Requests fails (Bug)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i was always wondering why my NWDS becomes slower, slower and slower over the time - not just only my own personal workplace, it also happened with every client. Finally i identified the issue, but I am not sure how to solve it.

The initial problem was, that a never ending queue of processes showed up using following message "NSL missing message: BuildRequestTreeLabelProvider_UpdatingDeploymentState in: …"

In the View "Activation Requests" i see a queue of requests, which have been performed successful but the deployment status is stuck on "Loading…". I checked the CBS and I am unable to find the corresponding request there unlike other requests.

I am unable to delete those requests, which do have the "Loading…" status. Whenever i try, the system shows a popup that indicates it trys to update the status of the request … unforuntately that makes the actual popup go away, where i have the option to delete the entry.

Does anyone know where i can find the cache, to be able to delete those locally?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

haven't been using nwds7

can you right click those entry? i think there is an option in popup to delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know, but as i tried to explain before, this popup does not show because of another popup dialog is showing up ....