cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make reference wbs custom data carried to new wbs when using custom tab and custom table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a custom tab for WBS elements by using user exit CNEX0007 and custom screen and put a table control in it.

As table control's data has to be stored in a table I could not use append structure of PRPS.

When I used reference wbs, PRPS custom fields were carried also but I could not find any solution to fill table control data with reference table.

I need to get correspondence between reference number's and new id's key data. Is there any exit, enh. that I can store the relationship.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved...

I've used an enhancement point in include LCNPB_MF38.  CJWB_SUBTREE_COPY exports a table called newnumbers. Here you can find correspondances between copied WBS and new WBS.

Exported table to memory id.

And imported it in another user-exit. You can use proper user exit for your need.  ( EXIT_SAPLCNAU_002)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you want to say already prps table have standard field for that object but by user exit CNEX0007 you have created a new field right?

and whether record was storing that was coming from structure table right?

OR

what is the issue could you more elaborate your query?

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, prps has no standart object for the data. It's an internal table and I will store data in a custom table.

If it would be a field i would append the field into CI_PRPS structure but it's internal table data (data is generated in an table control in suctom tab.)