cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating transfer order in background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to do putaway the goods with a transfer order for the transfer requirement. I want to create the transfer order in background, but I am doing something wrong.

I use TCODE: LB11.

On the screen I fill out warehouse number and material number, enter and In menu I choose TO in background.But it display some error log.

Please help, thank you

Screenshot enclosed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys, problem was in strategy.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per the search logic system is trying to place the pallet in SU managed storage type for which SUT check is active and in your TR the SUT is missing, please check the same in TR using T-code LB02, maintain the value of SUT in TR and rerun the tcode LB11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this field in item detail? If yes I can not do any change.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintain palletization data in material master, WM View 2?

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is an excerpt from sap help:
Putaway using storage unti types

• You receive a delivery of 200 pieces of material O2.
  • You post the goods receipt of the delivery in Inventory Management.
  • The system creates a transfer order for putaway.
  • You display all transfer requests (TRs) for material O2.
  • You choose the TR for which you want to create a transfer order (TO) from the list of transfer requests.
  • In the palletization section of the preparation screen for the transfer order, the system automatically proposes five industrial pallets of 40 pieces. This proposal is based on the storage unit type in the material master record.

Palletization

SU

Qty per Storage Unit

SUT

Type

Section

X

IP

X

• Save your entries.
  • The system creates the TO for putaway with the palletization data.

You can also check this link:

Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

It will help you understand this in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I maintained it now, but new error appear: no destination storage bin to be found in storage type 001. But I want to putaway material to storage type 015.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check material master WM view 1, see if you have a putaway strategy assigned to material.
Then check what putaway strategy is followed with that indicator assigned to your material.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check storage type search strategy....

SPRO--- LE----WM---STRATEGIES----STORAGE TYPE SEARCH STRATEGY

Logic to pick the value is

System picks the stock placement indicator from the Material master WM1 view and find the corresponding entry from the strategy. It looks like in the strategy storage type is defined as 001

Please have a look on the below thread (Reply from Jurgen) for reference & Logic