Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center determination depending on vendor/supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

is there a possibility in SAP QM Standard

to determine the workcenter for the resultrecording of specific Operation/Activity

depending on the supplier?

at the moment it's only possible for me to determine work center of the inspection operation (field: VORNR) depending on plant and material via inspection plan

thanks for help

br

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear what exetly you want but you can maintainn the inspection plan with specific vendor and customer in material assignment and you can do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for one material in one plant we sometimes do the inspection in Work center A, sometimes the inspection takes place in Work center B.

In order to select the operations to inspect, you enter QE51N, enter plant, material and work center.

As the place where the inspection takes place is dependant on the supplier, i'd like to know how to control that if there is a goods receipt of supplier 4711 to do the inspection at Work Center A, and if goods are coming from 9977 to do the inspection at Work Center B.

i saw the posibility to maintain the vendor in the inspection plan - but only maintaining the vendor does not solve my initial question 🙂

this is how the inspection plan looks like.

Inspection Plan XY

- Material 123 - Supplier 4711

- Operation 1 - Workcenter A

- Operation 2 - Workcenter A

i tried to maintain another supplier- matnr relation on the plan, but still both operations are valid for this combination

Inspection Plan XY

- Material 123 - Supplier 4711

- Material 123 - Supplier 9977

- Operation 1 - Workcenter A  <---

- Operation 2 - Workcenter A  <---  the operations are valid for all material - supplier relations in the inspection plan?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to create two inspection plan with combination of vendor and workcenter.

Like,

--Inspection plan1 - Material 123 - Supplier 4711

- Operation 1 - Workcenter A

- Operation 2 - Workcenter A

Inspection Plan 2   - Material 123 - Supplier 9977

- Material 123 - Supplier 9977

- Operation 1 - Workcenter B

- Operation 2 - Workcenter B

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's it. Did not see that you can assign the material - Supplier combination to the second plant. I double checked, after you wrote the answer and that's it: (see screenshot) thanks!

Answers (0)