cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deductions in travel module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found that deduction screen for sweden is little different than that of  Norway.

Columns to specify time, are not there for sweden unlike norway or denmark.

Any idea if is it standard or anything missing from configuration perspective.

Attaching screenshots for ready reference.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Did you check the Webdynpro Component FITE_VC_DEDUCTIONS . In this webdynpro Component check the view and in this view check the method WDDOMODIFYVIEW. Is there any enhancement done to this method or not. If it is done then the reason for the hidden fields is over here.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked your configurations in TA FITVFELD_WEB for the corresponding MOREIs? The fieldcontrol for the fields you are mentioning can be configured there. Aside from that, I know of no hardcoded overloading of the UI-visibility in the deduction VC for norway/denmark.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply.

can you kindly specify how to access TA FITVFELD_WEB in spro.

Regards

Rajaram

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

TA = Transaction. Just enter the Transaction Code "FITVFELD_WEB" in your SapGui's Transaction-Field. Assuming you are new to FI-TV you should do a research first. For example, I found this link as a first hit fopr searching "FITVFELD_WEB" in Google: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0ca7949-af7b-2b10-db80-ed8ca509f...

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for ur comment. Yes, I did my research and also had referred the link you had shared. However I do not think the document is much related to the issue I am facing.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

You know, Lukas is totally right and you should check FITVFELD_WEB..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Kindly refer the screenshots. It is as per standard setting. I tried changing it to alternative display type however the issue persists.

Kindly help. Its critical.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your screenshots are for swedish MOREI then I suppose you did an custom development to hide it for norway and denmark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the reply. Well, no custom development is done to hide time columns in deduction screen.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will need to debug it then

Can't see anything hard coded about sweden morei in my system