cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP Mon alert inbox showing 0 records exist for the monitoring object key figure "Orders with billing block" but when checked on ECC via TBI_REPORTS with the monitoring id fetches records that exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Can you tell me where I am missing from the config standpoint or any issue that I need to look into for trouble shooting the BPMon set up..

I had successfully set up the pre-reqs and activated one of the key figure "Orders with Billing Block" for Sales & service area "OTC " via the monitoring object "Through put Sales Document created".

i made sure the that I had saved, generated and activated the key figure and also checked that the Jobs "BPM_DATA_COLLECTION_1" & "BPM_DATA_COLLECTION_2" are running as well for the set time frame/period.

now when i check through the alert inbox after the job is run, I see alerts with "Green" status stating that "Orders with billing block : 0". and when clocked on details list it jumps to ECC and shows the view with no records found.

but when I execute the same monid from TBI_REPORTS on ECC system for the same client i am running the data collection is showing up records that exist with orders that have billing blocks.

can some one tell me where I am missing the link or any other set up that I am not aware of...

your help is highly appreciated.

Rgds,

Srujan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srujan,

2 reasons,

1. Might be you have configured with wrong Monitor, choose the correct one and enter proper parameter details for key figure

or the issue with the key figure itself. you can refer the notes 1807734 - ST-A/PI 01Q: Advance Corr. BP Analytics - TBIs for ERP, like this lots of note available, refer bpmon advance correction, make sure you applied.

2. Issue might be with the data collection, below guide might help, http://service.sap.com/~sapdownload/011000358700001186112010E/Troubleshooting_for_BPMon.pdf

Thanks

Jansi