cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJB1 user exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where the RA Key is changed by CJB1/CJB2 on the WBS element as per the standard config. ( if billing element, set YCCONT Ra key). However, there are time and material projects where we want custom RA key to be set. Our Project template works fine, but if we run CJB1/CJB2, it changes back to std RA key. I am looking for any User Exit on CJB1 and CJB2 where the RA key will remain unchanged despite the std config.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

DK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must have defined the RA key YCCONT in the configuration for the Strategy that determines the settlement rule for the WBS that is a billing element.

You can explore the option of creating an implicit enhancement point in CJB1. Talk to your ABAPer about this and provide him with the logic. For e.g. you can define the logic based on project type (in your case Time and Material). Else you can change the configuration for the Strategy that determines the settlement rule i.e. remove the RA key from the config, use validation and define an exit in the validation with the required logic that will input the appropriate RA key depending on the project type.

Try it and let us know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, we do have std config that way. There is no user exit for CJB1 or CJB2 so I will have to do MOD to achieve this. I am not aware of any exit during the settlement rule determination process.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

WBS_SETTLEMENT_RULE

WBS_SETTLEMENT_RULE_NEW

and this BADI FAGL_COFI_LNITEM_SE (though not sure of it) .Involve your FI/CO also in it.