cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value of a condtion type cannot book to a G/L account

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

I have condition type called Z001 and Z002 which is assigned to an account key Z01 and Z02 in the pricing procedure respectively

I have also assigned a G/L account to each of the account key using a combination of customer account assignment group, material account assignment group and account key

Application Type (V), Account Determinaton Type (ZAC1), Chart of Account (C01), Cust Acc Assignment Group (01), Material Acc Assignment Group (01), Account Key (Z01) -> G/L Account (70000001)

and

Application Type (V), Account Determinaton Type (ZAC1), Chart of Account (C01), Cust Acc Assignment Group (01), Material Acc Assignment Group (01), Account Key (Z02) -> G/L Account (70000002)

However, when I release the billing to FI, I found that in the account doc, there is only posting on G/L Acc 70000001, but nothing for 70000002. In the acct determination analysis, I can see only the analysis on condition type Z001.

Is there any configuration that I have missed? Please help. Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The configuration part looks to be ok !! But just check the G/L account you have mentioned, the second one which does get booked, see if it configured in a way to accept the value returned by the condition.

Check in the order item conditions, the value returned by the z condition not getting booked.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore