Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured our JDI for NW04s. I tried deploying a standard service by making a cosmetic change. I get this error when I deployed it - 'Unsupported major.minor version 50.0'. I referred previous threads, where few people ask to change JDK 1.5 to JDK 1.4. Hence I installed JDK1.4 and changed this setting in my Preferences and rebuilt all the code again. After that I am again getting error 'Unsupported major.minor version 49.0' when I redeploy.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muralidaran Shanmugham,

Are the error coming from NWDS or from the Server?

If it comes from the server then check your java version on the <b>server</b>.

Regards,

Omri

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

I just deployed the application and tried testing it on my portal ESS framework. The server has JDK1.4.12. So NWDS and Server have same JDK version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muralidaran,

The reason is simple: you built your project using JDK 1.5 in NW IDE, then you deployed it on server that is running on JDK 1.4.

Add JDK 1.4 to your NW IDE (Window->Preferences->Java), set it as Project JDK (Project->Properties), rebuild and redeploy.

Valery Silaev

SaM Solutions

http://www.sam-solutions.net

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody, I think I am not getting the error again. I have one more query. My changes are not reflecting. I modified a TextView element. Saved the file. It asked for an Activity. I created a new activity. I went to DC perspective and selected that Activity and did a check-in and deployed the application. In DC perpesctive, Inactive DC's I am able to see that applciation with a green icon. Am i missing anything ?

Regards

Murali

Message was edited by:

Muralidaran Shanmugham

Answers (0)