cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emigall documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can anyone send me EMIGALL documentation (TRCODE: EQ81)..

adress: oo_sensei@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

ps: I pay 10 points

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK.

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ric Hochet,

Don't show "carrot" to get your answers for your questions!!

If you are happy with our community member’s answers…you have got full liberty to give any points based on your judgment.

So my sincere suggestion to you is .....pls don't incorporate such ideas in your future queries. We are sharing our knowledge for the benefits of our SAP Community not for the purpose of rewards. Hope you will appreciate our time and efforts.

With regard to Migration documentation user handbook: This document is available in Internet. You can download / access the same browsing following URL;

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_US/documentation/LSMW_EN_US.doc

Also, you can reffer following URL

/message/3194320#3194320 [original link is broken]

Hope this information will be useful.

Regards,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muralidhara,

I understand and I agree with you...but it was just for fun, it is why I added the smiley at the end of my ps..

I thank you for the documentation, however it is interessant it is not exactly what I am looking for, this material is about LSMW, and I need doc about EMIGALL, the documentation which is contained in EQ81 transacton...

If anyone have access to this transac and can send me this doc I wil appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi Muralidhara.. am a SD consultant working with IS_U(energy). Can u help me out from the Billing and Invoicing Process(Tariff Mgmt)..If any related docs plz send it to me. joshi.sap@mail.com Have a good day.

Regarda&&

Joshi