SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing Control-CL document with FICA items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have the following scenario.

Actual:-

Order with Document type AA(My Invoice) and payment method V.

1. Customer has paid with w.r.t to Business partner number info.

2. Payment was posted on the Account and the document with document type ZU is posted

3. With clearing system generates 3 CL documents.

I have no idea why the system generates 3 CL documents instead of creating one CL clearing document.

Correct will be:-

Now I have analysed a similar scenario in other system it worked perfectly without CL documents. Single CL clearing document was created

RE-Invoice

ZU- Account posting and no direct clearing.

FPMA:- A CL clearing document is created.

CL document is visible only in clearing data at the document level.

Can you throw some light on it.

Thanks in advance!

Lakshmi

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

From the first screenshot, I can see that the there is only one clearing document,911000328087,but has three different lines against the same.

Th reason being, the outstanding receivable has three lines against the same document no.900000958871.

This basically boils down to the entries as they get stored in DFKKOP table, where in each entry is uniquely identified by the combination of OPBEL, OPUPK, OPUPZ and OPUPW. 

If you check in DFKKOP table for document#900000958871, then you will find three unique line items for the above combination.

As there are three unique line items, the clearing document is also split into three different line items.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan 

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I am glad that you have looked into the issue.

Sorry, may be I have n't explained clear enough. Under the Title

Actual, I meant that

1. By clearing Open Invoice and Credit note on the Account, my understanding would be a CL document gets created as attached in the last screenshot without any CAX items.

But in my First screenshot a new CL document with FI-CA items is created in it.

Here the document class at the Header level is " "space.

why is a new Clearing document created with FPMA with FI-CA items. This CL document in table DFKKOP has Document class as " " and does not have 1 saying that there are no FI-CA items.

I did not understand the background of it.

Expected is,

I expected a new CL document without FICA items and as document class saying that there are no FICA items like in Last screenshot.

Similar to that of Order 100130067.

Thanks a ton and would be grateful for a reply.