cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No status object available for Network activity xxxx xx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For one of our Project (Network activity), we are getting the issue " No Status object available for Network activity xxxx xx" . Actually we have found few correction programs mentioned in the notes 94699 and 563333. But my query is

1. why such kind of System status issue will arise in the system? please let me know if any reasons known for it?

2. Will the actual costs and corresponding settlement entries will get reverted back once this Program is run? As of now Costs and Settlement entries related to the respective Network activity is not showing up in the report after this issue is arrived.

Please share me your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Chethan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jan_prokop
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did anyone find a solution to this problem? I face exactly the same problem as Chandan Kumar.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I appreciate if you can raise a new thread, so every one able to participate.

As per Forum rules, this thread can be locked.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be status missing on any activity. Check the note 170948.

And further note suggested by Saurabh and me would not help you, then I suggest your raise a OSS note to SAP.

Regards

Shishir

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

For system status inconsistency you should run program CNSTATUS to remove it.Not sure,but I think during project save when project fails to update any system status then this error pops up. For more detail,follow following links to know more on it.

For second issue, you need to run reconstruction program (CJEN followed by CJBN) and RKANBU01,RKACOR04,RKACOR10.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for the reply.. I tried running CNSTATUS, but it did not corrected the issue. I tried running the correction Program ZPSFC008B as mentioned in the note 94699 in the QTY system, I found the following changes :-

1. Before the issue arrived the system status of Network activity was MNCF,PCNF,REL,SETC. After I run the correction program the system status was reset to CRTD status. All the entries like actual costs, settlement entries were not reverted back and also the status.

2 . As you mentioned I tried running RKANBU01,RKACOR04,RKACOR10 and also CJEN. But did not worked.

3. In the links you have mentioned, the root cause for the System status issue is not clear.

After Running the correction program How can I revert back the old entries and system statues.

Waiting for your's and others valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chandan

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

I would suggest you to raise an OSS to SAP for this issue. It may require your system to implement a new SAP note. One you get the resolution from SAP ,kindly post it here also.

Regards

Saurabh