SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing info record not found in purchasing organization XXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Im trying to post a sales transaction via POS (Point of Sales) thru IDoc under the vendor consignment scenario and encountered an error stating "Purchasing info record not found in purchasing organization xxxx". IS retail is activated in our client's system. I tried searching the net and found some related discussions however it didnt solve my issue. The GI date of the transaction is well within the validity period of the info record maintained in ME11 but still it didnt detect it. Config in "Assign purchasing organization to site" is also properly maintained.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Kind regards,

Mark

11 REPLIES 11

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

this is just a guess, but I think I remember this problem from some time ago.

Not 100% sure, but I think besides of the consignment info record you also need an "normal" info record (type 0) for the article in the respective Purchasing Org.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Dear Tobias,

Thank you for your valuable input. As per checking the material, specifically the purchasing tab, it has a default info record which is standard (0) and I believe this is automatically created when creating an article. What i did was I also created a info record but with site as additional parameter and selected the consignment button. Take note that I used the same info record number with the default standard.

Any additional comment please.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi,

What about the listing status?

Did you list the article as a normal listing or rack jobber listing?

if it is coming in as a vendor consignment, you will need the purchase info record (type 2) created in advance.

bye

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

without having a look it is hard to say, what could be the reason for the error. Is there only one purchasing organisation assigned to the store? Or multiple?

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Can you please check for your info record EINE- ESOKZ =2  any entry is there ,If not then you need to create consignment info record for the Vendor , article combination.

In the ME11 transaction after entering all your details ,below you can see radio buttons.! st ne is standard in this you need to select consignment radio button to create consignment info record.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you so much for taking time in reading and sharing your inputs.

The sales from vendor consignment is now working though there is a problem when mixing vendor consignment articles with articles under unrestricted stocks. I'm thinking this is a bug because (1) it's working fine when i process few articles all coming from unrestricted. (2) If i process another IDoc with few articles coming from vendor consignment stocks, it is also working fine. The issue arises if i mixed them up in one IDoc. The error message looks weird like Purchasing info Rec not found in purchasing organization xxxx but the related article indicated in the error message is coming from unrestricted stocks. It also throwing an error message saying "Article  does not exist or is not fully maintained". Please take note that I used the same article in item (1) above. Take note also that we have different article numbers for vendor consignment stocks and unrestricted stocks. Am i still missing some configuration here?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Additional behavior which i also noticed.

Processed 1 IDoc containing the following items:

Item1) xxx (unrestricted)

Item2) xxx (unrestricted)

Item3) yyy (consignment)

Item4) yyy(consignment)

Item5) xxx (unrestricted)

Item6) yyy (consignment)

When checking the article document, the below appears:

Item1) xxx (unrestricted)

Item2) xxx (unrestricted)

Item3) yyy (consignment)

Item4) yyy(consignment)

Item6) yyy (consignment)

Item5 is not processed but item6 is included.

Please advise and comment how to resolve the above issue.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

It seems line item 5/has some errors ,Due to this reason the Item is not included in the posting document.Can you please WPER transaction against the Line item article 5 is there any error.Resolve the error then u can post the line item 5.

0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar,

I just copied the details of item1 for item2 and item5.

Just to add another variation, i tried the below scenarios:

IDOC 1 sample:

item1-xxxx(Consignment)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item3-aaaa(unrestricted)
item4-zzzz(consignment)

Result in the article document:

item1-xxxx(Consignment)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item4-zzzz(consignment)

Item3 was excluded.
------------------------------------
IDOC 2 sample

item1-bbbb(Unrestricted)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item3-aaaa(unrestricted)
item4-zzzz(consignment)
item5-xxxx(unrestricted)

Result in the article document:

item1-bbbb(Unrestricted)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item4-zzzz(consignment)

item3 and item5 were excluded.
--------------------------
IDoc3 sample:

item1-bbbb(Unrestricted)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item3-aaaa(consignment)
item4-zzzz(consignment)
item5-xxxx(consignment)

Result in article document:

item1-bbbb(Unrestricted)
item2-yyyy(consignment)
item3-aaaa(consignment)
item4-zzzz(consignment)
item5-xxxx(consignment)

All are copied and appearing.

Can you please tell me what triggers this behavior?

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like idoc problem , are you using wpuk or we19 ?

use we19 For simulation with the good idoc number ( idoc 3) as mentioned above which posted all articles , change articles delete / add segments and test all options . Please update .

Thanks,

Jae

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We tried the functionality of PI and able to find the solutions there by ensuring that whatever data loaded in it will appear in ECC based on the working scenario of the testing.

Kind regards,

Mark