SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD to FICA Integration Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my project there is scenario of SD to FICA Integration.

I've done all the config to Integrate SD to FICA. but when i do payment for those Business Partner Open items in FICA using Cash Desk or Payment Lot. its going in Payment on Account, when i do Account maintenance using FP06, System is complaining about GL Account in the company code 1000 does not exist or is marked for deletion. attached is the screenshot

I've check all the possibility but not succeeding, i don't understand which GL account system is Complaining about.

Your Advice and Suggestions is Highly Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Rehan.Mohammed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your valuable time and suggestions,

I did resolved the issue.

Actually, There is Funds Management Integration also in my project.

Profit center is assigned in Material Master Data which we use to create Sales Order in SD.

Funds Derivations is deriving from that Profit center for particular SD-FICA Postings.

there was an extra Derivation Maintained by FM Consultant i.e Funds. because of which i was facing that error.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

imtiyaz_nadaf2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rehan,

Check whether you defined clearing variants in open item mgmt.

Check FP06 again this is to clear open items with equal amount of Debit and Credit. No separate GL required for account maintenance.

0 Kudos

Hi Imiyaz,

Thanks for the reply.

Clearing variants is assigned in Clearing Control for Clearing Type 03,04,05,19,

also difference is 0 at the time of account maintenance FP06,

But i think this is not the case, there is something missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan.

You can check the G/L account settings on the following places:

- SD config - SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Basic functions - Account Assignment/Closing - Reconciliation account determination - Assign G/L Accounts -> check if you entered the reconciliation account for the condition type that youre using

- FI-CA config - EK01 and EK02 -> check for the definition of reconciliation account (EK01) for the main transaction youre using for connecting SD and FI-CA, and G/L account (EK02) for main/sub-transaction combination youre using for transfering SD data to FI-CA.

From what you wrote, I guess this part is working. But, from the screenshot you sent there is G/L account missing, so Im just checking on these ones, to start with.

Now, try a manual posting (FPE1) and see if you can close it (FP06) and which message you then get. If it goes OK, let me know, and we can check the clearing settings.

Hope it helps!

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Merko,

Thanks for your reply.

all GL account assignment is done from SD and FICA side, because of which posting is happening from SD to FICA.

when i process payment or Account maintenance, it clears all open item document in FICA except this SD to FICA postings.

Rehan

0 Kudos

Does this error occurs when you try to close the receivables with payments via FP06 or when you post payments (either via cash journal (FPCJ) or payment lot (FP05))?

I guess you have also set up account determination for Payment on Account main/sub transaction?

Marko

0 Kudos

Yes, this error occurs when i post payment via FPCJ or FP05.

Account Determination for payment on Account main/sub transaction is maintained

0 Kudos

In that case I would suggest checking the following:

- Bank reconciliation account settings in SPRO - Financial accounting - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Business Transactions - Payments - Processing Incoming and Outgoing Payments - Define Bank Clearing Accounts for Payment Lots

- Cash Journal clearing account in SPRO - Financial accounting - Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable - Business Transactions - Payments - Processing Incoming and Outgoing Payments - Cash Desk/Cash Journal - Define Cash Desk Clearing Accounts

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

Check settings of GL account in your company code in transaction FSS0 and change it if needed.

Or add it if not exists.

Br,

Mario

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rehan:

The message indicates that some customizing is missing - the account number is empty in the message text, so the customizing must also refer to a blank entry for account.  Set a break in fkk_account_determine to find which posting area is not fully configured.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your valuable time and suggestions,

I did resolved the issue.

Actually, There is Funds Management Integration also in my project.

Profit center is assigned in Material Master Data which we use to create Sales Order in SD.

Funds Derivations is deriving from that Profit center for particular SD-FICA Postings.

there was an extra Derivation Maintained by FM Consultant i.e Funds. because of which i was facing that error.

0 Kudos

Then mark this as answered!