cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates are getting re-calculated in the Replenishment delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We create an inter company PO of type NB from Plant A to Plant B.

The schedule line dates in the PO are in the past, in May 2014. When I create the replenishment Outbound delivery using VL10B - the deadline dates in the Replenishment outbound delivery are getting recalculated and showing the current dates.

We dont wish this to happen - i.e. dates getting re-calculated in the delivery. So we tried doing the following configs to check if it may work -

1)SD Config -  In delivery type config for the replenishment OBD, we set the "Rescheduling" flag as BLANK.

2) SD Config - In the scheduling for sales document type NL (Replenishment delivery) we switched off delivery scheduling and transportation scheduling and check marked "Backwards" indicator

3) MM Config - in the settings for STO - we switched off the delivery scheduling and route scheduling for the parameters:

NB (Document type)

XXX1 (Supplying plant)

NLCC (Delivery type)

Config node: Assign delivery types and checking rule

Still we are unable to fulfil this requirement. Appreciate yr help at earliest. Let me know if further info from my side is required.

Thanks and Regards

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Execute OVZK where you select your delivery item category and set "X".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir - I did this config. Took a PO with a past delivery date of 20.02.2014 (20 Feb) and tried VL10B.

Following error message was received:

Delivery date cannot be met, forward scheduling to delivery date 16.07.14

Request your help to solve this issue though I did the required configuration.

Thanks and Regards

Siddharth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute OVM1 where you can see message no.VL-127.  You can change it to "I" from "E". 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to OVM1 - However there is no entry with message number VL-127

If I try adding an entry - system says choose an entry from the allowed name spaces. Not sure how I should proceed from here .........

Regards

Siddharth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see in my system by placing F4 under Message No tab.  So you should be in a position to create.  Try once again by clicking "New Entries". Still if you face any issue, have a look at the following note:-

• Note 154824 - Error in Customizing of controllable error msgs

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried the options which you told me about changing the message type from "e" TO "i" ; However rescheduling still taking place in the delivery (i.e. dates are getting calculated). How do we stop this ? Should  have to Switch off the configurations which I had already done?

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts - I have still not been able to find a solution for this. Request help please.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you set a breakpoint at FM SD_SCHEDULING? Then, when breakpoint is hit, post a screesnhot of the call stack in here. This may give an idea where scheduling is triggered from

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel

Thanks for replying.

Where can I find this FM? Will it be in the delivery create user exit? 

I would need more technical details please.

Regards

Siddharth

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> SE37: SD_SCHEDULING

> Select the button "Set/Delete Session breakpoint".

This will create the breakpoint. Then create a delivery as normal, your breakpoint should be hiit.

When the breakpoint is hit, copy a screenshot of the call stack into this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel - Thanks. Following is the screenshot attached:

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Siddharth

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the following:

1) Double click on the line "GN_LIEFERKOPF_ERGAENZEN_NEU" in the call stack

2) Type in LIKP-LFART into the variable field. This will show you the delivery type of the delivery being created.

3) Go to 0VLK to get to the delivery type customising. In here, take note of the "Default Order Type".

4) For the "Default Order Type", In customising table TVAK, ensure that flag VSTRM (Delivery Scheduling) is initial. You can do this at the following customising:

> SPRO

> Sales and Distribution

> Basic Functions

> Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling

> Define Scheduling by Sales Document Type

Or transaction OVLY. Ensure that the "DlvScheduling" flag is initial for the order type assigned to the delivery type.

I think this should prevent scheduling from being executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Noel - Thanks for your response.

I have a question here. Will this by any chance inadvertently switch off the scheduling for the STO type NB also ? We need rescheduling to occur at the STO level - just to let you know.

Its only when the delivery gets created that we do not want dates to be re-calculated. So I am hoping that the configuration you are suggesting will not impact scheduling at STO level. Please confirm.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Think its only relevant for scheduling at delivery level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

Tried the configuration you suggested. Also we have to switch off the route scheduling for the original order type.

Most of the dates are getting copied except the Picking date which is taking today's date:

(Not sure what is the reason for this and need further advice)

Regards

Siddharth