Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira 1.17 without HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your help with a small question.

Is HANA required in my landscape if I want to share Lumira 1.17 visualizations on BI Platform?

As far as I know, HANA is required only when

1. I want to create some visualization on the data which is residing in HANA

2. I want to share visualizations on Lumira Server

Please confirm.

Thanks in Advance,

Purnima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes. Any and all publishing of Lumira datasets and stories to BI 4 require Lumira Server which requires HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if I understand correctly, if a Customer does not have HANA and Lumira Cloud, they can share Lumira Visualizations, created on their existing system (Teradata/BW), to other stakeholders in the team, using mail option only.

Please correct me.

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes that is correct today.

You can also copy the visualization to clipboard (copy) and paste it, as well as to print it.

We are working on additional options for easy offline sharing - such as export but that will take some time before we can release it in the product.

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Note that anyone can sign up for free subscription of Lumira Cloud account which gives you 1GB as a easy starting point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh okay.

In another instance, I am not able to connect to BO Explorer. I want to share a SQL dataset, with 500 around records, on Explorer and it's taking time .

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Purnima,

Please create a new discussion regarding your Explorer issue, per SCN rules of engagement.

Please include version of Explorer, type of data set, etc.

Thank you

Answers (0)