Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Punchout catalog link is dead in shopping cart creation screen

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a concern where the external punch out catalog link is not working in shopping cart screen. To be precise, the link is dead. I have done all the below configurations

1.) As per the SAP note 1643978, I have configured the Launch catalog in LPD_CUST

2.) And the group access has also been assigned to the user as per the above note

3.) In reference to the folder permissions on portal content, the access has been given according to the note - 1260119

I have tried in all different browsers but no luck. Could you please advise if there is any other activity which needs to be performed. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have this has been configured in Organization Structure properly and can you open catalog standalone in your network.

Thanks

Ankit

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for your update. I would like to confirm that the catalog id has been assigned properly to the user in organizational structure and I am able to open the catalog URL in my network without any concern.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Finally we were able to resolve this concern by following the below steps.

1.) In the chrome browser, we have used the developer tools and we have found out the exact error. Please find the attached screen shot for same.

2.) Upon checking, we have found that the portal URL which we were using in the browser was not a fully qualified domain URL wherein we were using the URL in below way

Portal URL - http://xxxx:52600/irj/portal

Host in the backend - xxxx.aaa.co.bb

3.) When we changed the portal URL to http:xxxx.aaa.co.bb:52600/irj/portal, it has started working and we were able to access the external catalogs.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone help me on providing your valuable suggestions, please.

Best Regards,

Bharathi