cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can do shipment for a delivery without refrence to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to map a scenerio where the delivery has to be create without sales order and then shipment has to be followed.

I have checked in normal process for shipment ie so--->delivery---->shipment---->PGI, which is working fine. But when I am following same steps for delivery without sales order the delivery no isnt appearing in shipment (VT01N) screen. Please help me out to solve this issue.

an advice is highly appreciate.

thankyou in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shane,

Please check Transportation Planning Status in Delivery overview  - Transport tab page.

If it is  related to transport then system allow to create shipment document otherwise not.

If you want to transport related then check in Customizing.

Logistic Execution - Transportation - Shipments - Maintain Transportation Relevance

in this path, Maintain Transportation relevance for Delivery types, Delivery item types and routes.

Hope it will help.

regards,

Manoranjan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you execute VT01N, click on Deliveries tab so that one more tab will appear where you check for the following fields:-

• Total goods movement status and
  • Transportation planning status

Ensure that your delivery is falling withing this category.  If not, you have to maintain blank fields for the above and check

G. Lakshmipathi

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in customizing under "Logistics Execution --> Transportation --> Shipments --> Maintain Transportation Relevance" check if your delivery type is thicked.

Then, you should go through the customizing in the section mentioned above, to check whether everything is configured correctly for your delivery type.

Best regards,

Andrea

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you specify if the system is throwing any error.