Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS TREX settings

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are in GTS 10.0 and we use the SPL screening functionality. Currently we don't have TREX activated in the system but we are in the process of adding TREX plugin. I have few questions on this, request your valuable inputs.

• Once TREX plug in is done, what all settings/config to be done in order to apply TREX while SPL screening.
  • Is it possible to switch TREX on/off according to our convenience once it is implemented ? Any config/setting available where we can control this ?

Thanks,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We started screening the Partners against SPL with TREX activated but noticed that the number of partners which are blocked now are considerably higher compared to what we had before without TREX. Can some one advise the ideal match percentage settings for TREX ?

Thanks,

Dhan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Take a look at this, and see if it answers your questions:

How to administer TREX for SAP GTS

Regards,

Dave

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sending this document link. However, this is not what I was looking for. This document is more for a Basis TREX administrator to activate the TREX plugin and maintaining the RFC's.

What I was looking for was any TREX specific configuration or running any program in SAP GTS prior to the business partner SPL screening after TREX implementation ?

If you have any information please pass it on.

Thanks,

Dhan