Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection of the Goods Recieved

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We can create Inspection lot in the system for the GRN and then post the stocks to Unrestricted when Quality department clears the stocks.

Transaction QA32 can be used to post the stocks in Unrestricted Stock Type. This is one step transaction

We have a scenario where in specifications of the goods received will be cleared by two departments 1. quality dept and 2 also the user department which has ordered the stocks.

So, we want to post the Inspection Lot to Unrestricted Stock Type in Two steps.

Kindly suggest the solution to meet the requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is very peculiar requirement. But you can prevent the material from being used before QA and User clearance.

Let QA inspector post the stock to Block stock instead of Unrestricted while closing the inspection lot. Later, user can do the 343 mvmt via MB1B and release the stock to UR from Block stock.

See if this fits your requirement.

You need to look after if the material is non- batch managed !!

ntn

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly I was trying to offer this scenario, but I was confused that can we post stock into stock type blocked (instead of unrestricted) during the transaction QA32 ?

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Thanx a lot for the suggestion.

yes we can post the stocks to blocked stock type (instead of Unrestricted) with Transaction QA32.

Than we will finally use 343 Mvt Type to post the stocks to Unrestricted stock type.

This will provide solution and match the business requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't say about QA32. In normal process, you can use these movement types: 103 - 105 (Stock type blocked) - 343

First when you post 103 movement type, The stock will goes to blocked stock.

Then at the time 105 movement type, just select the stock type as blocked stock.

Then you can transfer the stock from blocked to unrestricted stock by using movement type 343.

vikas_sehra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRN with 103/105 is used for stocks to be received at gate and store respectively.

We need to create inspection lot and than two users should post the stocks to unrestricted stock type.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have quality module the you can achieve your requirement by configuring quality master data and assign in quality view in material master quality control active and inspection setup but if you don't have quality module then i don't think you can create inspection lot in this case you can just follow the process as suggest.