cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When passing one sfc ,system notice "record updated by another user (message 10006)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have found that it is relate to the resource.

And sap note 1973756 will let the resource bypass this error. This error should cause by start/complate multiple SFC on the same resource at the same time, but how could I found which SFC have occupy this resource ?  I would like to turn on RTL tracking again ,but not trigger this error.

Ivan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Actually the idea of this Note is that the error occurs when you process multiple SFCs in parallel threads as if you have several machines at the shop floor which correspond to the same resource in SAP ME. Then it could happen that at the same moment several machines are sending Start SFC requests, and the second one gets rejected by SAP ME with this error.

But if you process SFCs one by one, it should work. If this is not a case, maybe you have a different issue. And then it would be better to investigate it within a support ticket.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

So how could I found which SFCs being processed that cause this issue?

Thanks!

Ivan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you can't until you stand next to the machine that is sending the request and you see this SFC that fails. And if you re-process the failed SFC again, it should work. Otherwise this is a different issue.