cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM SC in item in transfer I1111 status...no PO created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

SRM SC in item in transfer I1111 status...no PO created. This SC has 2 line items and first line item created PO, 2nd line item is in item in transfer I1111 status
Please help on how to create PO for it.

Regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Could you please check the SC monitor in SRM system to find the error thats stopping the PO creation. Please share the result from the monitor.

Transaction: RZ20 > Expand 'SAP B2B Procurement - Monitors' > Shopping Basket

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatheesh,

ThaThe issue was with wrong account assignment in SC.

But for other catalog SC with same status, the price is rounding off in SRM sc (10.56 to 10.55).

PO is not created...

Pl suggest where do I check now.

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

and thanks a lot for your reply

mithun_kukke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Check if running the report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER will help. This program can be scheduled to run in the background which will help reduce the errors with SC's not transferring over.

Regards

MKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have observed that, report BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER won't carry out checks before triggering the SC transfer. For example, if you are using BAdI BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE, it will not be triggered.

PLEASE CHECK ITS BEHAVIOR IN A NON-PRODUCTIVE SERVER THOROUGHLY, BEFORE SCHEDULING IT IN A PRODUCTIVE SERVER.

Regards,

Ganapathi