Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different rates in KP26 for same Activity type / Cost center

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts...

My KP26 set is working perfectly, the requirement is, depend on the customer the client change the rates quite often, some time even in the middle of the project client change the rates. Where can i over wright the new rate with out touching KP26 while DMR processing OR do we have any screen on table, where i can enter the new rate, that over come the KP26 table values...?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the client changes the rates then are we talking about KP26 rates or billing rates??

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

Client maintaining billing rate in KP26, not the actual cost. The same flow to DMR through project and the same they want to bill.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

billing rates should never be maintained in KP26 - they should be maintained in SD module as pricing conditions and may also be set up for each sales order line item to give you the extended flexibility.

former_member489399
Participant
0 Kudos

I know that part.

So there are some work around solutions, like set another set of rates with different cost center and same activity, and ensure selecting the correct cost center in the project. But the point is the rate keep varies.

I think i can bill the same cost to customer, by saying the DIP Copy Qty and Cost, so that the cost and quatity will be displayed in DMR while DP91, but the source of that DMR cost varies depend on project.